Don't Miss Out on your Benefits!
We are your voice to restore and preserve the Pontchartrain Basin for the benefit of this and future generations. Memberships renew automatically on an annual basis.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
Renew your membership today with a gift of $40 or more.
Renew your membership today to continue supporting Pontchartrain Conservancy. The work to protect and sustain the Pontchartrain Basin is ongoing, and the support of our members is vital.
Membership dues provide us with funds to continue projects and programs to restore and protect the Basin's water quality and habitats; efforts to restore our coast; work for legislative victories that benefit our coast; educate thousands of people every year about issues concerning our lake and coast; and much more. The success of our programs is directly related to the interest, support, and involvement of our members.
Memberships are valid for 12 full months. Renewing before your expiration date does not deduct time from your membership. Membership cards take approximately two weeks from order to receipt. If you need your card(s) sooner, please call (504) 836-2205. For a full list of your membership benefits, please see below.
- Free admission year-round to the New Canal Lighthouse Museum
- A subscription to Basin Bulletin, our monthly e-newsletter, informing you about the latest news in and around the Basin, including volunteer opportunities
- Complimentary admission to participating New Orleans Museums during Museum Month. Click here for more information about Museum Month!
- 10% off in the New Canal Lighthouse Gift Shop (benefit for members at the Patron level and above only)
- Discount on event rentals at the New Canal Lighthouse (benefit for members at the Preserver/Corporate level and above only)
- Complimentary set of 5 Peter Briant Lighthouse Prints (benefit for members at the Benefactor level and above only)
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making an important contribution to the future of our Basin and our coast and supporting a cornerstone of our community.